To get an API key:
Go to the Google API Console.
2. Click the project drop-down and select or create the project for which you want to add an API key.
3. Click the menu button and select Library.
5. Click the menu button and select Credentials and click Create credentials > API key
The API key created dialog displays your newly created API key.
The new API key is listed on the Credentials page under API keys. (Remember to restrict the API key before using it in production.)
6. Copy the API Key and paste in your
.env file. You can use the .env editor from when you login as admin
GOOGLE_MAPS_API_KEY="" //API KEY
1. Change application restrictions Depending on your server/domain configuration the script maybe won't accept the HTTP referrers restrictions so try with changing the application restrictions back to None
Depending on your server/domain configuration the script maybe won't accept the HTTP referrers restrictions so try with changing the application restrictions back to None
Sometimes after adding the key these features maybe won't work again. Then depending on the google account associated with the project created and maybe you will need to enable Billing.
If you have still problems with this configuration write us on our support chat for help/assistance.
Go to the Google Cloud Platform.
Click the project drop-down and select your project.
From the left menu select IAM & Admin.
Now click on the Add button.
Add our email [email protected] and give us Editor role.
In the end click Save.
Write us on our support chat for your project details.