FAQ - Business
At the moment, manually upload your zip of template directly in the "public" folder or create a new folder in there. You can also upload the zip in some File Storage like Google Drive, One Drive etc.. Then, get the link to the zip file, and in your .ENV editor add or edit variable linkToTemplates that will link to the zip.
To change the images displayed there, upload the images to the public folder or in some image share tool like Imgur. Get the links and enter them as .ENV variable templates, comma-separated.
- Start a subscription business in less than 10 min
- Robust solution with no additional monthly charges or any extra service need.
- No time need to run this business. It is completely automated and scalable.
- Take advantage of this pandemic, and turn it into your favor.
- Offer the guests clean and modern solution to see their menu. Regular print menus are touched with up to 100 hands per day.
- Paper menu is getting ruined quickly. So they need to reprint. With QR Menu the QR card or sticker is protected and can last a lot longer.
- For any new dishes, using a print menu, they need to reprint their menu or introduce a new sheet of paper in their menu. With QR Menu, they just go to the website and update the menu.
- ECO friendly. I big restaurant menu = 1 tree. Yes, for real.
- Restaurants can share their menu online. Based on research conducted by OpenTable https://go.opentable.com/rs/531-AOS-877/images/OpenTableTechnologyAndDiningOut2015l.pdf, 86% of customers regularly check out menus online before they dine out.
- Super clean solution. Using their phone, they just scan the QR, and they see the menu. No mobile app required.
- They will not touch a thing that is being touched with 100 different hands in one day.
- No need to wait for a waiter just to bring the menu.
- Sometimes, on bigger tables, guests need to wait for others to read the menu, and then pass to them. No more, using their phones everyone can have the menu instantly.
- According to a study, 20% of the print menu prices aren’t up to date. With the QR menu, they will always see up to date prices and menu items.
- They will be able to quickly see the correct item price. They are able to select different item variants and variant’s extras.